1 Potable Water Treatment Plant from Century Environmental, a Canadian company consisting of two treatment trains each capable of treating 85,000 litres of water per day (peak flow). The plant is aligned using a single distribution train that is self contained within a single 40′ ISO container. The unit is designed for cold climate and comes complete with a heating system to prevent freezing. An added safety features include a 40 gallon water heater for the emergency eye wash & shower.
- Average Daily Flow – 68,000 L/Day
- Peak Daily Flow – 170,000 L/Day
- Peak Hour Flow – to be used to size the distribution pumps – 11,333 L/Hour
- Filtration Design Flow – 170,000 L/Day
- Maximum Filtration Rate – 1.7 L/S per square metre of media (2.5 Usgpm per square foot)